People with mental illness will be empowered to seek and access appropriate care.
To ensure people with mental illness are respected, empowered, and able to access appropriate care without the constraints of lack of knowledge, shame or limited resources.
We strive to achieve our mission by focusing on positive representation, supportive community programs, alliances with policymakers and financial assistance.
- Respect and Integrity: To consider people with mental illness worthy of high regard and adhere to moral and ethical principles in pursuing Embrace's vision
- Compassion: To understand another person's condition from their perspective and strive to respond to their needs
- Inclusiveness: To always include patient advocates or their family members in decision making and implementation of strategic goals
- Accountability: To acknowledge and assume responsibility for actions and decisions across all members of the organization
- Collaboration: To seek partners and promote our goals rather than our group
- To reduce the suffering of patients and their families and prevent the disabling consequences resulting from untreated mental illnesses
- To increase public awareness of mental health issues
- To advocate for the support of mental health at all levels of policymaking
- To ensure that individuals suffering from mental illnesses in Lebanon have access to psychiatric and psychological care